Confetti Cake Mix Cookies
These cookies are super fast to make and taste amazing. One of my brothers told me that they taste like his childhood, so if you need a taste of childhood definitely try out this confetti cookie recipe.
Okay, let’s dive right in, like I said these cookies are super easy and fast to make. They are made in one bowl and only have 4 ingredients.
To start, get two cookie sheet pans and put parchment paper on each pan, set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Once you have started the oven grab a bowl and add the box of confetti cake mix, oil, eggs, and sprinkles and mix together until combined.
Once the cookie dough has been mixed together and the extra sprinkles added, roll the dough into quarter-sized balls. (I used a 1inch cookie scoop and it worked really well, here is a link to one from Amazon) Once you have the dough rolled into balls place the dough on a cookie sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes.
When the cookies have cooked, let them sit on the cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes and then move to a cooling rack.
Why you want to let them sit on the cookie sheet before moving them is because these cookies are soft and will crumble easily if you move them right after coming out of the oven.
Once cooled eat and enjoy a tasty cookie that brings back memories of childhood.
- 1 Box confettie cake mix
- 1/2 C. Oil of your choice
- 2 Eggs
- 1-2 Tbsp. Rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grab a couple of cookie sheet pans and lay down parchment paper on each pan, set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl add in the cake mix, oil, eggs, and sprinkles and mix together until combined.
- Once everything has been combined, roll the cookie dough into quarter-sized balls and place it on the pan with the parchment paper, and cook for 7-10 minutes, or until lightly golden on the edges.
- Once the cookies are done cooking let cookies sit and cool on the pan for 1-2 minutes and then move to a cooling rack and let cool completely.
These cookies are soft and crumble easy so letting them cool on the pan for a couple of minutes helps them not crumble when moving them to the cooling rack.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 152mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g